How to enrol your child:
- Fill out the special admission form, available from our School Office.
- Provide us with proof of the child’s age (e.g. Birth Certificate/Extract of Entry) - this can be photocopied by our Office Staff.
- A copy of your child’s Immunisation Certificate - we can copy this at the office.
- If your child is not born in Australia and has entered the country on a visa we will need a copy of your passport visa.
Once the above enrolment documents are delivered to the school, your child is officially enrolled and booked in for the next school year.
PLEASE ENROL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
FOUNDATION ENROLMENTS SHOULD BE MADE BY THE END OF AUGUST
Parents select Wantirna Primary School because
- We faciliate our 'Fly Into Foundation' program which prepares preschoolers for the routines of primary school
- we have a modern Early Years Centre and a new refurbished Library.
- We provide a friendly and engaging learning environment.
- We possess tranquil, award-winning school grounds and gardens.
- We have caring, dedicated and professional teacher and support staff.
- We put children first in our day-t-day running of the school.
- We have wonderful ICT facilities.
- We have a tradition based on high standards of academic excellence.
- We pride ourselves on knowing our students and families by name.